We produce labels, stickers, packaging boxes, envelopes, catalogs, hang tags, gift cards, and so on
Yes, we can offer free samples if you need our existing regular kinds
Yes, but the cost will be very high for labels and stickers.
For other products, we can offer free custom samples after you place the order
Normally it’s 2-7 working days, but it also depends on other factors like order quantity, different production processes, and our orders scheduling
We accept 500pcs, but we highly recommend making 1000pcs as the average cost will be much cheaper
Yes, no problem. but we will charge a little labor cost for it
Yes, sure, we have offered wonderful sourcing services to many long-term customers for many years.
We have accumulated lots of excellent supply chains
Certainly, it can save shipping costs, and we’d love to help to
Yes, we can deliver the shipment to your customers without our company’s information.
Before shipping, we will also send you the products’ QC pictures or videos
We inspect each order at least 4 times, from the material, production, packing, and before shipping.
We also check your artwork carefully, in case there’s an error or hiding layers in it.
Before shipping, if you want to check the products by yourself, you are welcome to set video call with us, we take the products that you pick for you to check
Yes, they’re different situations you may meet:
- Your products are simple, the shipment is not big and the spot inspection rate is normal: You can ask your supplier to deliver the shipments to us, and we will check for you freely.
- If the shipment is big: we will send out our professional QC team to inspect it. After inspection, we will send you a detailed report and on-site inspection pictures. There will be a charge for it.
- If it’s technical products or electrical which need to test their power etc: We will also ask our professional QC team as well.
Payment and Order
We accept T/T, L/C, Western Union, Payoneer, etc
Yes, you can arrange a part deposit when confirm the order and balance due before the shipping or products are ready.
but if it’s a small amount less than $5,000, we highly recommend full payment when placing the order, because it saves bank commission.
Well, we’d like you to confirm all clearly before production.
If actual damage is caused and cannot be used for another order, we will charge for the cost of the damage
Design and Printing
Of course, our professional designers team could help you with the design artwork.
You can also send us the elements you like for inspiration
Sometimes there are hiding layers or small errors in the artwork, and they are not obvious, but when products are printed out, they will show on the physical products.
Art checks could avoid this happening and save costs
Adobe Illustrator, PDF or CorelDraw, etc vector files. If it’s JPG, printing will be blurry.
Our designers could draw the vector files according to your JPG, but there will be a little difference, couldn’t guarantee to be 100% the same. And there will be a charge to draw if the picture is complicated.
Yes, we will send you a blank template to design if you need
You can send by Wetransfer, dropbox, or google document share
When there’re fonts that we didn’t install on our computers, it will warn us there’re fonts missing. And words will be replaced by other fonts.
You need to convert the artwork to curves, save it and send it to us
- In Adobe Illustrator:
Go to the “Select” menu, choose “All” to make sure all your text layers are chosen, and select “Create Outlines” in the “Type” menu;
- In CorelDraw:
Select all your texts, and choose “Convert to Curves” in the “Arrange” menu.
- In Adobe Photoshop:
Ensure all your texts are selected, choose “Rasterize” in the “Layer” menu, then “Type”
We supported many different kinds of printing methods, such as CMYK, PMS, UV, Hot stamping, Cold gilding, letterpress, embossed logos, etc
Block printing in CMYK is the cheapest, but the printing color difference will be bigger than the special printing of CMYK.
It’s suitable for simple colors or if you have no critical requests for colors.
If you have high requests for the printing colors, we highly recommend taking the special printing of PMS, it requires a Pantone color number
RGB and HEX are the code type for colors that use on screen, they are not color codes for printing. CMYK and PMS are the colors we use in printing.
it’s actually combined colors with cyan, magenta, yellow and black inks.
it is also called Pantone color, it’s printed with standardized color inks.
There’re many different factors:
- Different screens have different resolution, which shows different color effect;
- If your artwork is made of PMS color but the printing is CMYK, the colors will be changed in this shift;
- Different types of printing equipment perform different effects;
- Different printing environments or temperatures affect the printing effect.
- The experience of the print engineer affects the quality of the print as well.
But please note:
- In the whole printing industry, there’s no one could promise that they can print the products 100% the same as your artwork.
- Blue and purple two colors are a little special compared to other colors, these two colors can be very prone to color differences, both in CMYK and PMS printing.
Shipping and Trade Terms
We can deliver worldwide
- To-door Express: DHL, UPS, FedEx, TNT ( not suggested ), EMS, Aramex, and Special Lines
- To-port Air
- To-door Train
- To-door Sea
- To-port Sea
- Mixed Mode Transport
- DHL: 3-5 working days normally
- UPS: 5-7 working days normally
- FedEx: 7-9 working days normally
- TNT: 7-12 working days normally
- EMS: 15-20 working days normally
- Aramex: 7-10 working days normally
- Special Lines: mostly lines need 7-10 working days normally
- Air transportation: 10-15 working days normally
- Train: 35-45 working days normally
- Sea: nearby countries like JP, SG, and MY only need about 10 working days; some countries like AU, need about 15 working days; most countries need about 35-50 working days
The above timelines are only for reference, because sometimes when the shipping is overloaded, there will be a delay; Custom progress will also affect the time
- DHL: www.dhl.com
- UPS: www.ups.com
- FedEx: www.fedex.com
- TNT: www.tnt.com
- Aramex: www.aramex.com
- EMS: www.ems.post
- Sea: Vessel companies’ site
Actually, we track the shipments closely for you, so no worries.
Normally yes, different countries’ tax policy is different.
But some shipping methods are included in the tax, we will specifically state if tax included
To-port sea shipping: there are extra costs on the destination port, it’s not included in the shipping cost we quoted.
Your destination port needs to unload the shipments, and other processes, so there’re charges like unloading fee, handling fee, customs fee, etc
We couldn’t know clearly about the bill, it depends on the shipping agent on your side who handles this for you
But the most common terms are EXW, FCA, FOB, CNF, CIF, DAP, and DDP.
EXW and FCA are suitable for all kinds of shipping methods;
FOB CNF and CIF are mostly for sea shipping.